Reach for the Stars...with SkyNews!
The Canadian Magazine of Astronomy & Stargazing
As an Astronomy Associate of the Canada Science & Technology Museum:
- you’ll receive 6 bimonthly issues of SkyNews, the Canadian Magazine of Astronomy and Stargazing, voted Best New Magazine in Canada in 1996;
- the Star Chart included in each issue of SkyNews makes it easy to identify constellations, planets and other celestial phenomena in the night sky over Canada;
- your Astronomy Associate card allows you FREE access to the Canada Science & Technology Museum and discounts at the following museums and space centres across North America:
- H.R. MacMillan Space Centre, Vancouver, BC; Herzberg Institute of Astrophysics (NRC),Victoria, BC; Alberta Science Centre, Calgary, AB; Odyssium, Edmonton, AB; University of Saskatchewan Observatory, Saskatoon, SK; Manitoba Planetarium, Winnipeg, MB; Science North, Sudbury, ON; Ontario Science Centre, Toronto, ON; University of Virginia Observatory, Charlottesville, VA; Chesapeake Planetarium, Chesapeake, VA; Stanback Planetarium, Orangeburg, SC; South Florida Museum and Bishop Planetarium, Bradenton, FL; Russell C. Davis Planetarium, Jackson, MS; Lafayette National History Museum, Planetarium and Nature Station, Lafayette, LA;
- you’ll receive expert advice on telescopes, cameras, binoculars and astronomy books from SkyNews editor Terence Dickinson and other experts;
- you’ll pay discounted member prices on specially selected merchandise offered in SkyNews and on our website from time to time;
- You will be entered in the SkyNews Annual Membership Drawa ZEQ25 ZEQ25 all-new gravity-centre balanced equatorial mount from iOptron, with high-precision GOTO and auto-tracking. Accepts telescopes up to 25 pounds. Telescope shown is not included.
To enroll today, simply click HERE or call 1-866-SKY-0005
Did You Know?
If you are a member of an amateur astronomy club, you can ask for a special rate on a bulk order of SkyNews by calling the member services number listed on the back of your membership card (1-866-SKY-0005). And, if you send us the information, we’ll list your club in our annual directory of astronomy clubs and mention special events — like star parties — in SkyNews. We also have special membership rates for school classes, Scouts, Guides, summer camps and ... are we missing your organization?